It had been a while since the last release of clj-time (on Github) (July 2012) so I figured it was about time to have an update, to officially release the features that community members have been adding:
- Add testing predicates for days (e.g., tuesday?) and months (e.g., july?) - Devin Walters
- Change base Clojure version from 1.3.0 to 1.4.0 (we're testing against 1.3.0 and 1.5.1 now)
- format-local-time now returns nil on a bad format string (instead of silently returning the current time!) - mw10013
- date-midnight is now supported across all the coercions - Nick Barnwell, with a fix from Tom McNulty
- Correct parse-local behavior when no format is given - Ben Poweski
- Added MIT-LICENSE.txt - thank you David Powell for the nudge!
- Add support for Joda's YearMonth - Ragnard Dahlén
- Add instant->map producing readable Clojure-format date/time, interval and period values - Thiago Nunes
I'd also like to give a special shout out to Michael Klishin for attention to the documentation and for review and input on some of these features!
See also clj-time on clojars.